With self-isolation affecting the majority of us, here’s a few jokes to help you weather the storm – remember there’s nothing more British than laughing in the face of adversity!
Please practice social distancing and make sure you follow NHS and government recommendations regarding hygiene and limit yourself to essential travel only.
With that PSA out the way here’s 10 jokes to help put a smile on your face (or elicit a groan as all the best dad jokes do) during these unprecedented and troubling times.
10. Thanks to the Quarantine
I’ll only be telling inside jokes…
9. It’s Surprisingly Hard to Come Up With a Joke About Social Distancing
This is as close as I could get.
8. Antarctica Has No Confirmed Cases of Covid-19
It’s because they’re ice-o-lated!
7. I Needed to do an Emergency Shop and the Wife Told Me Mask & Gloves Should be Enough to Keep Me Safe
She lied, everyone else was wearing clothes!
6. Some People Aren’t Shaking Hands Because of the Coronavirus
I’m not shaking hands because everyone is out of toilet paper.
5. Tensions Are High and the Wife Told me not to forgot to put on the mask before I left for work
Now I’m two hours late for work and I don’t even like Jim Carrey.
4. Finland Just Closed Their Borders & Cancelled the Winter Olympics
Now no-one will be crossing the finish line.
3. Lynx have released a new body spray for introverts
They’ve called it leave me the “fuh cologne”
2. There’s going to be a baby boom in 9 months
2033 will be the “Quaranteen” generation
1. The World Health Organisation has declared dogs cannot transmit the Corona Virus and no longer need to adhere to the Quarantine
W.H.O let the dogs out.
That’s it from me today. If you’ve got any good jokes to share please leave us a comment and we’ll be sure to add them below – if you’re looking for more jokes why not checkout the DadJokes subreddit (where most of these jokes originated)!